Sophie Sheridan- Hannah Searcy
Ali- Maddy Moreland
Lisa- Reese Alley
Donna Sheridan- Susie Kocher
Tanya- Wendi Arms
Rosie- Lori Lee
Sky- Bryan Hauss
Pepper- Kit Prough
Eddie- Cole Owens
Harry Bright- Chris Tinkler
Bill Austin- Jordan Wright
Sam Carmichael- Guy Winker
Father Alexandrios- Stephen Harris
Ensemble- Islanders/ Wedding Guests
AUDITIONS - Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Directed by Chris Tinkler
Sunday February 24 @ 3 PM and Monday February 25 @ 7 PM
Come prepared to read from the script.
Tryon Little Theater Workshop
PRODUCTION DATES: April 25-28 and May 2-4 @ TLT Workshop
- Christopher John Francis Boone: The 15-year-old protagonist.
- Mr. Ed Boone: Christopher's father, a boiler engineer.
- Mrs. Judy Boone: Christopher's mother.
- Siobhan: Christopher's para-professional and mentor at school.
- Mrs. Shears:, Christopher's Neighbor. The actor in this role also plays:
- Mrs. Gascoyne: The head of Christopher's school.
- Woman on Train
- Voice One
- Roger Shears: Mrs. Shear's ex-husband. The actor in this role also plays:
- Mr. Wise: one of Christopher's Neighbors.
- Duty Sergeant
- Man behind Counter
- Drunk One
- Voice Two
- A Policeman: The actor in this role also plays:
- Mr. Thompson: one of Christopher's Neighbors
- London Policeman
- Man with Socks
- Drunk Two
- Voice Three
- Reverend Peters: a priest and teacher at Christopher's school.
- Uncle Terry: Christopher's Uncle
- Station Policeman
- Station Guard
- Voice Four
- No. 37: One of Christopher's Neighbors. The actor in this role also plays
- Lady in Street
- Punk Girl
- Voice Five
- Mrs. Alexander: An old lady, one of Christopher's neighbors. The actor in this role also plays:
- Posh Woman
- Voice Six
THE STORY: 15-year-old Christopher has an extraordinary brain: He is exceptional at mathematics but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. He has never ventured alone beyond the end of his road, he detests being touched, and he distrusts strangers. Now it is 7 minutes after midnight, and Christopher stands beside his neighbor’s dead dog, Wellington, who has been speared with a garden fork. Finding himself under suspicion, Christopher is determined to solve the mystery of who murdered Wellington, and he carefully records each fact of the crime. But his detective work, forbidden by his father, takes him on a thrilling journey that upturns his world.
Contact Chris Tinkler - email@example.com